Now Enrolling for 2016-2017
Please contact us for more information about our program options!
18 Months – Pre-K (4 year olds)day enrollment options:
- Choose a 9-1 preschool day schedule that works for you (1-5 days a week)
- Add as many hours to the preschool day as you need on the days you need
- 9-1 preschool day includes “enrichments” like: field trips and guest educators
Junior Kindergarten (older 4 and 5 years) options:
Jr. Kindergarten is for students who do not make the cut off for public school or are waiting to attend kindergarten until the next year because of a late spring/summer birthday.
- Optimal if attending at least 4 days a week
- Great option for students who have attended preschool a year or two
- Birthdays usually land in the fall or early winter
Hours: 7am to 6pm
Preschool 9am – 1pm
Registration Form (completed form + registration fee needed to hold a space)
Forms (due before the start of school, not needed at registration)
Health Appraisal (due before starting school, must be signed by child’s doctor)